Connecting Departments and Companies
conneXions is the only event of its kind for the fire service, by the fire service. All proceeds directly support the IAFC in its mission to lead, educate and serve. Join us for a 48-hour focus group event bringing together purchasing decision makers and influencers from fire and EMS departments across North America with businesses through one-on-one appointments.
conneXions Helps Chiefs:
- Create a strong network of peers among other chiefs in attendance.
- Identify and support a future leader of the department to attend the event.
- Learn about current products and future development.
- Inform suppliers about your needs and challenges.
- Gain technical advice on products and technology you already have.
- Watch this short video to get an overview of what you'll get from attending conneXions and hear directly from chiefs who have previously attended.
Value to Chiefs
Chiefs: Looking for more information? Download the conneXions brochure for Chiefs. (PDF)
conneXions Helps IAFC Business Partners:
- Achieve success by providing quality, dedicated time with chiefs of major fire departments.
- Gain product reviews and insights on current and future needs.
- Create and enhance relationships through focused appointments and additional networking time.
- Save time and money compared to exhibiting at multiple events or finding time to meet with chiefs back at their departments.
- Watch this short video and hear directly from companies on the value they get from attending conneXions.
Value to Companies
Companies: Looking for more information? Download the conneXions brochure for companies (PDF).
Sample Program Schedule
Contact Leslie Distler by email or at 703-537-4805 for more information.