The 2018 IAFC general and section elections open in May. Watch your email for details.
The Company Officers Section (COS) election will include four board seats:
- Section Vice-Chair: Three-year term expiring August 2021
- Section Treasurer: Three-year term expiring August 2021
- Section Secretary: Three-year term expiring August 2021
- Board Member At-Large: Three-year term expiring August 2021
To run for Section Vice-Chair, Treasurer or Secretary, you must be a current member of the COS Board. Board member duties and qualifications for other board positions are included in the Section Bylaws.
Submissions Due March 5
Any COS section member who wishes to be considered for nomination must email the following information to Cathie Larocca, IAFC staff liaison to COS, by 5PM ET, Monday March 5, 2018.
- Name and board position desired
- Employer and position within the organization
- Biography/Platform (250 word maximum)
- Head shot (optional) - must be JPG 150x200 pixels or GIF 150X200 pixels
Your information must be in Word format. You are welcome to include a link to a personal web page providing further information. It will not count against the word count of your biography.