IAFC On Scene
IAFC On Scene is the official newsletter of the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC). Its readers represent a who's-who of fire and emergency service leaders. Every issue is provided to the IAFC's members, about 10,000 chief fire and emergency officers. They share it on average with six individuals within their departments, meaning your ad's message can reach an audience of more than 60,000 individuals.
On Scene delivers:
- critical and timely information to help make timely and appropriate decisions
- new ideas and solutions for addressing critical issues
- developments within the federal government and their effect on the fire service
- news about grants and other funding opportunities
- best practices in leadership training and development
- research on the latest products and services for the fire service
IAFC On Scene is an electronic newsletter published 21 times a year, all of them distributed electronically and available at www.iafc.org/onScene. In addition, every month one issue is published as a print edition, distributed to IAFC members by postal mail. This 12-page, full-color format is user-friendly and nothing goes unseen, including your ad.
So you can take advantage of two ways to reach your customers and new audiences, particularly as the fire and emergency service embraces more of the emerging electronic communications to get its news and information.
Download the IAFC On Scene media kit (pdf) for information about advertising in On Scene, including the editorial calendar, advertising specs and rates.
To place your ad in On Scene, contact Jacqueline Garnier, On Scene editor, at 703-537-4807 or email@example.com.
Target Your Ad Purchases
IAFC members are the world's leading experts in firefighting, emergency medical services, terrorism response, hazmat spills, natural disasters, search and rescue, and public-safety legislation. On Scene provides many opportunities for advertisers to reach these targeted groups through our special-interest editions, featured articles and more. Here's a list of some planned highlights:
- The economy and its impact on the fire and emergency service
- Homeland security, emergency preparedness and hazmat
- Emerging communications and technology
- Firefighter health and safety
- Succession planning and recruitment and retention
- Department administration
- Fire service-based EMS
- Labor-management issues
- And much more
Exhibitors at any IAFC conference enjoy a 25% discount on ads placed in the calendar year they exhibit at the conference. You must ask for this discount at the time you inquire about placing the ad.
IAFC First Responders Marketplace
The IAFC First Responders Marketplace is an online buyers' guide showing products and services for first responders. A directory listing ensures your company's brand and message are delivered directly to the influencers and final decision makers in the fire and emergency services, including more than 11,000 IAFC members.